Monday 27 August 2012

Oooopppsss Belated Eid Wishes!

Assalaam alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...
I know it is really late.. but only now have i got the chance...So
 EID MUBARAK my dear brothers and my respected sisters...
and among His miracles, He gifted me with oppurtunity to pray Eid prayer  with my beloved brothers and sisters all around the world... Alhamdulilah! .
Wallahi its by  His Grace that we all are still breathing and with good shape Alhamdulilah for all the blessings . 
Apart from that.. i dont know what is currently happening in the world... i hear a lot of calamities are with our brothers and sisters in Syria and other Islamic communities... may Allah help our brothers and sisters in Islam all around the world, May he heals all the sick ones and increase our Iman and love for our Deen...ameen
anyways... i just wanted to share what i think is a greatest grace from Ar Rahman.
I hope i get the chance to read your replies (if any...)
Leaving you in peace
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment